TTD SEVA ONLINE is the official web portal for devotee services offered by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Board. In ttdsevaonline website there are various services offered for devotees and registered users. The website is live 24X7 and users can reserve accommodation or book their advance darshan based on availability.
The current website which you see is purely for information and guidance purpose only. But Users may find the info will match the latest updates and tips required for quick booking. Tirumala is the largest pilgrim attraction center in India with a Million people visiting each week.
List of Services available in ttd seva online website:
- Tirumala 300 Rupees Special Entry Darshan Online Booking
- Arjitha Seva Ticket booking
- Kalyanamandapam Booking
- Registering for Srivari Seva in Tirumala.
- Srivari Seva online booking
- Accommodation in Tirumala, Tirupati Booking.
- Apply for Marriage in Tirumala under TTD Kalyana Vedika Scheme
- Cottage Donor Management.
- Donations for TTD Trusts
- Tirumala Arjitha Seva Ticket Electronic Dip Registration.
- TTD Govinda Mobile App
Things to know about Accessing ttd seva online website:
The official website operated is www.ttdsevaonline.com only. All other portals are for pure informational only. The list of Arjitha Seva tickets sold in Tirumala Online web portal were as belows:
Daily Sevas performed in Tirumala Temple:
- Suprabatha Darshanam
- Unjal Seva or Dolotsavam
- Arjitha Brahmotsavam
- Sahasra Deepalankarana
Weekly Special Sevas performed in Tirumala Temple:
- Monday – Chaturdasa Kalasa Visesha Pooja
- Tuesday – Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu
- Wednesday – Thomala, Archana, Sahasra Kalasahishekam
- Thursday – Thomala, Archana, Tiruppavadai Seva
- Friday – Thomala, Archana, Nijapada Darshanam, Melchat Vastram or Vastralankaran Seva, Poorabhishekam.
- Saturday – No Special Sevas
- Sunday – No Special Sevas
Submit your review
unajl seva tickets how can I book
in a single day how many members can avail one seva
i want to book thomala seva what is the cost for 3 persons
for nijapada seva how much can i pay can you please let me know
thank you so much for such a good information on TTD sevas
my family members are 10 we are planning to attend arjita seva can you tell me the process
We are try to book tickets for vasanthostavam but there is online issue
this site was very good and clear information
lucky dip seva was not satisfy service how to confirm the tickets
first of all thanks for good information provided for srivari thomala seva